A lady in my area has a white priest's robe with lace on it, including wide
cuffs.  Red satin was placed behind the lace to show it off.  Evidently someone
washed the robe without removing the red satin, and it has red color on the
white fabric.  I haven't yet seen it so don't know the extent of staining.  She
wants to know how to remove the color.  From what she told me, the garment was
from early or mid 20th century so is not really early.  The lace is probably
machine made, from the picture.  I think the fabric is cotton.

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to get red marks out of fabric?   All
ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
Alice in Oregon