I stand corrected. I was mistaken about having to pay the mini-registration to
attend the public day. I have checked with the highest authorities in the
convention and I am told that the public day, Wednesday, July 19th, is free to
attend. One may go to the exhibits, the sales room, the lecture (7-8) and the
Tat-Off (speed tatting competition) 8-9:30. One need only pay the
mini-registration if one is registering to take the Introduction to Bobbin
Lace class being taught by Kim Czerwinski, which will occur from 8:30 am until
4:30 with a break for lunch and costs $88, all materials provided.
Devon