Wow, what a wonderful response so far and many days yet to join in the
fun.  I wish to thank those who have been responsive so far for your faith
in me doing the job.  I hope many more of you will join in the fun.  There
is nothing like the sense of accomplishment for making a project happen.
Coming up with a motif has challenges all its own.

Please send your photos to me (linhud...@gmail.com) and I will make sure
you have an array of what transpired.  It won't be as professionally done
as Jenny does for us, but you will see the results of the exchange if you
so desire.

As a reminder, this time the schedule will go like this:

May 1-18             Sign Ups

May 20                 Exchange partner assignments made and emailed out

September 1        All bookmarks should be in the mail (receipt by 7-10
days after this)

Basically the same guidelines apply as the bookmark and card exchanges so
if you have participated in the past, you sort of know what to do.  If you
are new, please feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Happy lacemaking.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: Design Works - Cross Stitch Kits - 123Stitch.com:]