My magazine arrived safely a couple of days ago – at last.   There is a lot
of good reading in it, -- and  an idea I am playing with for a competition
piece, has had a nice prod,  by something in the magazine which travels along
the path my thoughts were going!  So that was a big help to see that I was
thinking along the right lines...!

I need to improve my typing, as I had a bad typo in my last email – I Have
received a form for the Lace Exhibition in Philadelphia, (My typo said
‘not” instead of “now”!  Sorry.!)

I have started tatting a sleeveless vest – in small squares – from a
Russian pattern. Its a good thing their numbers are the same as ours!!  And
they have a clear diagram, - which I enlarged!   It is something I can work on
while travelling  - a 15 hour plane flight, 4 or 5 hours at LA airport, then
another 5 hour flight to Philly, should give me time to tat a few squares!!!
I need about 75 (or more) !!!
You don’t have to be crazy – but it helps!!!!  I am using #20 DMC Cebelia,
which is nice and soft, and pleasant to use.

Regards from Liz. In Melbourne, Oz.