Hello Sue,

I tried to mail to you directly, but the mail was returned (error message), so
I am writing here
to let you know that while I was a few days away your bookmark arrived.

Last night when I got home, I found your letter with the beautiful tatted
bookmark.
It truly earns the title "Rings of Roses". I love it. the colours just match
the pattern perfectly.

The card with the carving is very interesting. I like these historic things.
Thank you so much for both, the letter and the lovely bookmark. I will treasure
it.

Happy lacemaking,
Martina

PS. I hope you received your bookmark, too. I was late in posting it. And then
it came back,
because I had only put enough stamps for Germany on it, not paying attention to
the bit extra
for GB.