Cindy
Those designs are remarkably like the hand made version. This is why we need
really close up photos to accurately identify a piece of lace. We need photos
where each individual thread is visible. The overall design isn't enough. If
this is machine embroidery, I can only think "chemical lace", but if it is
do-it-yourself the Chemical part can't be at issue. Interesting.
Lorelei
Subject: [lace] Computerized Embroidery Designs - Lace

One of my many hobbies is machine embroidery and I found a company making
designs that look very much like bobbin lace.  Often the digitizers call a
floral design Lace when it isn't, but many of the patterns at
https://www.advanced-embroidery-designs.com/ are the closest I've seen.

Cindy in VA