Hello everyone,
I just received a message from the incredibly talented Alicia Jane Boswell
to let me know that two of the pieces from her "Delicate Perspective"
collection are back on the market. These pieces are very sophisticated
contemporary lace in silver, stainless steel and 18k gold and I personally
think they belong in a museum collection - so I am putting the word out.
Please see the photos below.
The artist can be contacted via her website: aliciajaneboswell.com
Best wishes,
Angharad

​

​

Angharad Rixon

Director
TextileSupport

www.textilesupport.net

cell. +61 (0) 475519931

Follow us on:
[image: Like us on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/TextileSupport/>
[image:
Follow us on Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/textilesupport/> [image:
Join us on Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpIIXZ8sJHu9J7Ei0fWpWhw> [image: Follow
us on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/textilesupport>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of No.
3 Euplectella II.jpg]

Minute Tension, 2005.jpg]