Hello Susan and everyone

I found it finally, looked all through your album at Flickr but it is at
the beginning!
Just a guess, it looks like Romanian Point Lace. The grape motif suggests
to me Eastern European origin. I could be way off! but I don't see it as
Irish crochet.

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada