Thank you Arlene for the wonderful photos!  What an amazing display of such
beautiful lace and great that you were able to include photos/descriptions
supplied by those who made them.  I read your previous emails about all the
research you had done in locating places to eat and reserving an area for the
Arachne lunch, and do hope those who attended, appreciated the time an effort
spent on your part to organise this for them.

Many thanks

Catherine Barley UK

Catherine Barley Needlelace
www.catherinebarley.com