Perfect!  Thanks Adele & Mimi.  My next step was to contact HH to inquire so I
will just wait to see what response you get.  There's no sense bombarding them
with several hundred inquiries since we all received a spool.  I just thought
it would be good to get an idea of how many pairs of earrings I could make.
With the IOLI convention pattern book, charter chapter CD & the IOLI website,
there are quite a few ideas that might work with such nice thread.  Sincerely,
Susan Hottle USA.

Sent from my iPad