Thankyou Clay and Lin! after the initial shock wears off i will take your
advice using the upholstery brush on the vacuum and placing in a box with rice
in the bottom to keep the humidity down, i might give it a spritz with diluted
vinegar just to be sure if spots are still appearing in a weeks time and let it
air outside if we get a sunny day. i was a bit worried the mold may have gotten
into the stuffing or have originated there  and grew because of the damp as we
do get periods of very high humidity, but as there isn't a smell as far as my
nose can tell and it brushed off with a microfibre cloth far more easily than
i'd expected leaving no trace except a few finger sized marks on the roller
that may be unrelated.
how long would seem like a suitable test time to see if anything reappears? i'm
a little weary of it being near to where people eat and sleep if there's
anything growing knit that there shouldn't be!

백 서라