Thanks Susan for posting the list of teachers.  When were you given it?  I
did not see any lists for next year and thought it had been overlooked.  Now
to decide what I would like. Several of the classes I fancy are being offered
at Winter Lace in February in Costa Mesa, near LA. Unfortunately that is in
February, so after I need to send in my registration.  Hope I get my choice
at WL and can then make something a little more difficult at convention.
 Thanks also for Arlene posting so many photos. I had not realized at the
banquet that the Uncle Sam was Ken Van Dieren, I thought it was someone's
husband helping out.  It was certainly a lively banquet this year.Janice<For
2018 in San Antonio, we received a Teacher/Class List. OMG--goodies galore!
I scanned my copy & posted it to Flickr.  Start plotting your strategy to
attend because it will be like Lay's potato chips--hard to pick just one!
Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA >
 Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com