Do any of our lace vendors participate in this August sales event in  Bath?
 If so, please let Arachne members know.

https://americanmuseum.org/events/textiles-fair-2017/

When you look at the above address, note there will be another sale before
Christmas.

Is Contemporary Lace your interest?  Are you a lace designer?  Do  not miss
looking at the following film and the way color has been used.  It  is
about Bargello, but could be about any thread technique that uses  color.

https://americanmuseum.org/about-the-museum/exhibitions/joyce-petschek-break
ing-the-pattern/

You may wish to read also about the "Quilting Bee".  Different British
quilt groups meet at the museum every Tuesday.  The fine collection of
American quilts must offer considerable inspiration to them.  Again, use of
color.
 I wonder if this museum would consider lacemaking.  You  know, something
like Ipswich Lace.

I have visited this museum several times, and recommend it.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center