Subject has been changed so it will be easier to search in the  future.

It has been interesting to follow Susan Hottle's lead and search  for the
book  "Lacemaking in Ripon. A History" by Avril W. M. Edmondson and  Mary Y.
Moseley - a 100 page paperback, published by Ripon  Local Studies Research
Centre in June 2010 per Amazon,  which gives a price of $160!  Another site
says it is 91 pages.   And the Ripon Historical Society at
http://www.riponhistoricalsociety.org.uk/publications/books/   does not offer
the lace book.
Was this book reviewed at the time of  publication?  I did not find anything
in the Arachne Archives when the  title of the book was searched.  Is
anyone else in the world trying to  capture our lace history in a facility like
mine?

A search for the two authors brought up an October 2005 note from Malvary
about a book by Edna Sutton and Mary Moseley "Birds, Bees and Butterflies",
which is not in my lace library inventory under their names.  I do have 3
books by Sutton devoted to Bruges lace.

This is an example of how we are losing track of people who may have had an
 influence on the revival of lace techniques and researched history in
out-of-the-way communities during the 21st century.  If the information  given
above is correct, it is only 7 years since this little book was  published!
Will knowledge of lace made in Ripon fade away?  Does  anyone outside of
the U.K. have this book?

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 8/4/2017 9:46:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,