Devon very kindly sent a link to her home away from home--The Met!

http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search#!?PerPage=20&offset=0&q=Lace&geolocation=Ripon&material=Bobbin%20lace

The photos are also posted in my album on Arachne Flickr.  There are some
interesting features such as Copenhagen holes & something that reminds me of an
upside down fir tree.  The experts will know what these things are.  I'm just
amazed that the lozenges are treated sort of like a ground, with the other
features emphasized.  Four-penny spot indeed!

Perhaps if Agnes has a spare moment, she can tell us if her book has these
patterns?  The book is not available thru IOLI library.  According to
worldcat.org, there are copies at various libraries in Dublin, Edinburgh,
Northallerton, Cambridge & Oxford.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA