For historical reasons, our mailing list with commit messages is named
"languagetool-cvs". However, we haven't been using CVS for quite some time,
so I will be renaming the list today to avoid confusion.

The new name is "languagetool-commits". Technically, it will be a new list,
but I will move all subscribers manually. The only thing you might need to
do is to adapt your local mail filters. Just wait for the first mail on that
list to see how to best filter those mails.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de