Hi Sir;

First i would like to thank you all to the good work in develop of
LanguageTool and for the support and communication that your community has
with rapid and great development responses.
Earlier this year I started my course completion project facing the
informatics development area where i found the tool and since then i became
a big fan.
I found some posts saying you need maintainer for my language PT-BR and i
love the ideia of becomming one. What i need do to become this?

Thanks for all.
Best Regards, Matheus Otavio Poletto from Brazil.