Hi,

this is a final warning about our old HTTP/XML API being shut down in 7
days. It has been replaced with a more coherent JSON-based API, as
documented at https://languagetool.org/http-api/migration.php

For some time, the old API will then return an artificial "grammar
error" on the first character of the text that describes that the API
has been shut down and that points to the URL above.

As the old Firefox add-on "LanguageToolFx" also uses the old API, I have
set its status to "hidden" on http://addons.mozilla.org. This shouldn't
be an issue, as the new add-on called simply "LanguageTool" has been
available for more than three months now.

Regards
  Daniel