Hi,

there's not much traffic here on the list. Some discussions happen on
the github bug tracker, some happen at http://forum.languagetool.org. I
suggest closing this mailing list and using our web forum instead. This
should help against fragmentation of discussions.

You can follow the forum by email or by reading its RSS feed. What you
cannot do is post to the forum by sending an email, you'll have to visit
the forum for that. We probably wouldn't migrate to the forum in the
sense that mailing list subscribers automatically get subscribed to the
forum, they'd have to sign up at the forum by themselves. We could add a
"development" category at the forum if needed.

Any thoughts?

Regards
  Daniel