Am Samstag, den 19.01.2008, 19:09 +0200 schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:

> For example,
> it a edit form the user might have left out some required details.
> Those edit forms will have their background colors set to yellow. As
> they enter information, the TEdit's background color gets reset (which
> is also a issue still active on Mantis if I remember correctly).

Something like that can be done. I remember posting some code here or on
the fpc users list. If this still is an issue I can post a snippet
switching the bar color of a slider, which is done at runtime.

That was a rather nasty experience, because some theming engines
interfere with this bar color (not implementing all kinds of stuff or
not respecting properties set from the program), but for TEdit I think
it'll be straight forward.

Marc