On Feb 7, 2008 2:11 AM, Marco Alvarado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know MIDletPascal, and it's a perfect example. It suffers the same
> problem that Delphi has now, it's not Open Source.

I think an open source project that works about the same as
MIDLetPascal would be really excelent.

It doesn't need to be a clone, but something with which I could write
Pascal programas for J2ME, even if the language needs to be modified.

Unfortunately I don't have time to build that, but I would try to help
if someone starts such a project.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho