Hi Vincent & All,

On 08/02/2008, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Luk Vandelaer schreef:
> >
> > The correct path for you would be /usr/lib/fpc/2.0.4
> > Lazarus knows his way from there.
>
> No that is the path of the compiled units (.ppu and .o), not for the pascal
> *source*
> directory, with .pas, .pp and .inc files.

I am more confused than ever now. Can you please tell me what is the
correct path for Lazarus on a standard Linux Ubuntu system? Note that
I used the Synaptic Package Manager to install Lazarus and it
*appears* to be a complete installation... but give the error message:

> >     The current Free Pascal source directory
> >     "/usr/lib/fpc/2.0.4/units/i386-linux/
> >     does not look correct.
> >     Choose OK to choose the default "".
> >     Otherwise check Environment -> Environment Options -> File
> >
> >     [OK] [ignore]

Help please!!!

Regards,
         PEW   ;-)))
from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

> Vincent

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com  (or)  http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)