At 2002-03-11 22:37 -0600, David Douthitt wrote:
>On 3/11/02 at 10:42 PM, Manfred Schuler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>
> > Today I received this security announcements.
> > If you think, it is not necessary to forward this message
> > to the list, please tell me.
>
>Should we (as distribution creators) be sending out our own "Official
>Vendor Security Alerts"?  Sounds logical to me...

David,
Our leaf-announce list [1] is supposed to be used for security alerts. We
also have a Security task [2] that can be used for tracking security
updates. No one, including me, is using either of these resources for
security alerts/tracking.

[2]
http://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?group_project_id=5260&group_id=13751

Is there another method you suggest we use?

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/