Mary Horner wrote
I have just linked onto Ancestry.ca for my first 14-day trial. Is there an easy way to download the data there directly into my legacy tree? I spent hours entering and sourcing 3 marriages and I have piles to do. Then in frustration I created a mini tree on Ancestry and with the click of the mouse I could link piles of data from many different sources.

How you choose to acquire and enter data is entirely up to you, of course, but personally I would not want to have it done for me "with the click of the mouse". I may spend hours entering and sourcing data but I get to know my data intimately, I recognize names when they appear again, I spot discrepancies or matching facts, I have my sources cited exactly the way I want them. I would hate to acquite dozens or even hundreds of names in a matter of hours and know absolutely nothing about any of them: these people are my family and I want to learn about them and get to know them.
--
Jenny M Benson