  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of linda chapman
  Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 5:05 PM
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ancestry.ca direct link to Legacy

  Hi

  I have my tree on Ancestry, Genes and Tribal Pages with over 4000 names in
it, but not one source.

  They have been created this way for three reasons.  Firstly, when you send a
gedcom, there is only one certainty, and that is that some of the sources will
be missing, so I would rather have none.

  The second, is that everyone on my tree has been very, thoroughly researched
by me, and wouldn't be on it, if they hadn't.  My working database is
absolutely jam packed with information, photo's, copies of certificates etc and
if anyone takes the time to contact me they will receive all the help I can
give, including all my sources.

  Thirdly, I have been given a lot of help from a lot of people and everyone's
contribution is wonderful and has been recognised on my database but that is
between them and me and so I feel that it should stay that way.

  Regards

  Lin
  please browse my family tree at
  http://mytangledfamily.tribalpages.com