Bravo Mary!   If they want us new folks, they better treat us nice!

Jerry :-)

Mary Horner wrote:
I believe that I was the initial poster who started the contested thread
that generated this post. According to the guidelines: I am a new user of
Legacy (paid deluxe plus learning tapes) and I was seeking help with respect
to Legacy add-ons, namely the hows and safety of linking to Ancestry which
is a suggested resource found repeatedly under Legacy's Research Guidance.
As a result the opinions presented have given me lots to think about which I
appreciate. Thus I believe this user forum has served its purpose. Many
thanks.

Mary