I installed Windows 7 Professional over the weekend on my iMac VMware- Fusion and it is working great. Had a few issues, but after using some VMware forum tweaks got it to work great. I still wish I could run Legacy direct on my iMAC, but with Fusion, I seem to be able to use both PC and Apple items.

Bob