Peter Godbold wrote:
Having the same problems with Master Location Maps and the Plot Locations facilities as described by others, problems which appear to have started within the last few days.

As noted by Jenny, the first time I enter the Master Locations List from an existing, geo-coded location, the map displays correctly, but if I then highlight any other Master Location entry, nothing happens in the map display even if it is a geo-coded entry.

There do not appear to be any problems using Bing from the web browser interface at the moment.

Peter Godbold

I have also noted a new difficulty with the mapping feature. From the symptoms I would suspect that Bing has stopped honoring mag requests from Legacy software, possibly blacklisting Legacy. I would hope that the programmers have already been in contact with Bing regarding this matter.

--
Gene Y.
http://myyoungs.atspace.com/index.htm