First, don't delete people, unlink them.
Rich in LA CA

________________________________
From: Pat <pa...@ix.netcom.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tue, November 10, 2009 6:25:04 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Help with deleting without deleting :)

Hi, I'm new to this list.  I merged records several months ago.  I now find
that I am listed 3 times as well as my husband.  I deleted one of the listings
of my husband....and now he is gone out of my pedigree!  Help how do I get him
back!!  I added him again by typing in his info, but now how do I link him to
his parents and the rest of his ancestors?

When I print out a family group sheet, either he or I were showing up 3 times.
I just wanted to get rid of 2 of the listings.  How do I delete 2 of my
listings without losing me like I did my husband?  :(

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pat in SoCal