Why doesn't Legacy have a forum setup instead of or along with a mailing
list?  I prefer a forum myself because I can check it when I please and can
subscribe to individual threads that I prefer. This mailing list is so
active that my phone is constantly buzzing and I now ignore my phone, which
is bad because I will miss my important emails or IM's.

On Nov 11, 2009 10:35 AM, "Sherry/Support" <she...@legacyfamilytree.com>