From: Maria Fraser
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 11:26 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Concerns about MyHeritage

Hi John

I think you have hit the nail on the head with everything you have described.

I emailed my concerns to the group on 8 July regarding My Heritage taking
control of information that I had entered into Legacy. I am very disappointed
that My Heritage has now taken over Legacy.  I have tried  several different
family tree programmes over the years and had hoped that Legacy was finally the
programme that I could continue to use without hesitation. I also thought that
no one else could copy my information without my permission - silly me.

Maria from NZ