Well, I have a particularly perplexing issue that I cannot figure out. I've
taken a number of photos on my iPhone 6 in which the photos are showing
perfectly fine in the files (downloaded to my computer), but are all on its
side when opening the folder in Legacy. No amount of 'rotating' the pictures
in the file folders helps, and you cannot edit photos directly in Legacy.
What do i do?

Note, when the photo was taken in landscape, there is no issue. It is a
problem only when taken in portrait.

I'm using the latest version of Legacy9 Deluxe, and use the default photo
program from Windows 10. What is truly disturbing is that I never had the
problem in Legacy 8. I've also attached into Legacy9 pictures which had been
downloaded prior to the Legacy9 upgrade without issue only two weeks ago.
Why is this a problem now? Is there some setting on the iPhone6 screwing
this up while snapping the pictures as well? If so, I cannot understand why
the rotating function wouldn't work.

Thank you,

Trevor Carlson

Edmonton, AB