Seeing work placed there by me or copying it is one thing.... giving the
ability to others to edit it without my permission because you bought the
Web site or program and I do not subscribe to your site is another... that
is plain, pure theft of my intellectual property and work and holding it
for ransom, or giving it to others who may well have no idea what they are
talking about..  even if they do, PERMISSION OF THE OWNER OF THE WORK (one
who placed it on a site they bought) is and should be necessary... anything
else is THEFT.