John, you really need to read the privacy policy dealing with family trees on
MyHeritage. Your second paragraph is not even remotely accurate for MyHeritage.

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of johnbernac...@iprimus.com.au
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 5:27 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Hand-wring about MyHeritage and and Version 9

To me, MH appears to have a company culture or business model of ripping-off
customers. I think it will affect Millennia. There would have been negotiations
going on between them during the lead up to release of Legacy 9. Was it a
coincidence that Millennia did not allow us to run Legacy 8 and 9 at the same
time, or was MH’s tentacles or influence already in Millennia? It seems to
getting more like MH which is geared to channelling customers like sheep
through a sheep-dip.  Also Millennia has already started straying from
standalone Legacy with cloud storage of family files.

Many, if not all companies with cloud technology (e.g. social media and Google
Docs etc.) have in their terms and conditions that they can use anything in any
way they like. They render copyright useless for the customer. Any time in the
future, at their whim, they can do anything and everything with your data,
narratives or images etc.

John