From: Alta Lee Futch
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 12:43 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Fake news and vitriol

All this is just a teeny tiny ripple in the waters of the world.

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Dennis Birke <dpbi...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Thanks, Susie.  You expressed what I have been thinking over the past few
days as a read all of the alarmist postings.

  The world is not ending because of this corporate transaction.  We all have
far more important things to worry about.