Hello:

I have had my Legacy-generated genealogy website up for years, but it is
definitely time to update it.  However, I am running into a problem.

For privacy reasons, I only include persons born after 1900.  I have given a
Tag 1 to these persons.

For a family group website, under the “Who” tab, I have selected “All records
with an individual tag of 1.”  Yet when I create the webpages, all individuals
appear.  What am I doing wrong?

I appreciate any help.  I have looked in the Help section of Legacy both online
and in the software, but found no help there.

Regards,

Donna