From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Dennis Birke
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 6:02 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Source Detail

I want to cite to an obituary a particular person for various items of
information.  I created a master source for the obituary, including the source
details.

When I try to use the clipboard for subsequent citations (for other items of
information), I select the correct master source, but then it opens to the
source detail window but the source details I recorded when I created the
master source do not show up.  In this case, the source details will not vary
from item to item.  How do I avoid having to repeatedly re-type the same source
details?

I realize there is probably a simply solution to this problem, but I cannot
figure it out.  This is why I have a love/hate relationship with Source Writer.