Cathy and Jane, thank you for your responses to my question.  I appreciate
the help.

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 8:49 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Detail

Dennis,
Your problem has nothing to do the SourceWriter but the way you are using
the the Source Clipboard. You'd have the same problem with Basic sources.

Once you add the Master Source AND the Source Detail to the Source
Clipboard, you can then paste that combination anywhere.
You can copy a complete citation from the Assigned Sources screen to the
Clipboard using the Copy to Clipboard icon bottom left, or you can manually
enter the detail on the Source Clipboard after you've chosen your Master
Source.
If you need to use a different source from the Source Clipboard and then
come back to this one, Save that particular Clipboard - it will save the
Master Source and the Source Detail - then use another source, then Load the
first source again when you need to use it again. You can save up to
10 Master Source + Source Detail combinations. Just make sure you give them
a name that makes sense to you when you save.

To switch between saved Source Clipboards, you can right click on the Source
Clipboard arrow button and choose from the list of saved source clipboards.

Cathy