Patricia,

It wouldn’t matter whether you have Legacy 7.5, 8 or 9; this procedure works
for all Legacy versions.

Your Uncle is going to 90, therefore, he was born in 1927

Using Search > Find

Look for Whom: Individual

Where to Look: Birth Date

How to Look: Before

What to Look For: 1927

Second Condition : AND

Look for Whom: Individual

Where to Look: Birth Date

How to Look: After

What to Look For: 1926

This will find anyone in your database who is born for the whole year of 1926,
because whole year dates are taken from 1 Jan to 31 Dec.

In my database, the above returned 8 individuals.

If I changed the first What condition to 17 Aug 1927, and left the second What
condition as is, I will increase this to 19, as it will include everyone
between 1 Jan 1926 AND 17 Aug 1927.

Easy.

Kind Regards,

Mark