While going there and checking for yourself would clearly be better
(with input from the operators), I don't see any legal reason why this
should be problematic, as long as they are aware:

- what the information is going to be used for

- are authorised to give it out

Both points however have more to do with politeness and ethical
behaviour than legal reasoning though.

SImon