sent from a phone

> On 21. Apr 2017, at 12:10, Rory McCann <r...@technomancy.org> wrote:
>
> So I dunno? Maybe? There could be ways around it if you don't want to include
> it on every map page. Does your app have a loading/spash screen? Including an
> attribution there, which is shown every time the app is started might meet
> the requirements.

have you seen this page?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Legal_FAQ

generally, if there is enough space for your logo, there should also be for osm
(on pages showing maps). If there's space for just one attribution, why not use
it to attribute osm? The user will more likely be aware who you are (as he's
using your app) than he will be that your map data comes from osm, so
prioritizing OSM attribution seems to make sense

cheers,
Martin