Hi Dan,
The English version, at least, appears less restrictive than CC BY 4.0, and
closer to the Canada Open Government License. The license is not specific
as to the type of attribution required.
The conservative route, is, as Frederik said, to ask the agency if
attribution on the osm.org/copyright webpage is acceptable. If it is, then
I see no other barriers to using the data.  You might also ask the opinion
of the Licensing Working Group at legal-questi...@osmfoundation.org
Best,
Kathleen