A couple comments:

- if a Derivate Database is used for non internal use, for example to
provide a service to third parties, its use is  "Publicly". Definition
in the ODBL is "“Publicly” – means to Persons other than You or under
Your control byeither more than 50% ownership or by the power to direct
theiractivities (such as contracting with an independent consultant)."

- I believe you've misunderstood the definitions of "Collective" vs.
"Deriviate" database but if that is even relevant to your use case is
difficult to tell without details that you should discuss with your counsel

- I would suggest not consulting a random wiki page, but the licence
section on the OSMF website http://osmfoundation.org/Licence which might
give you some more insight

Simon