To: "Walt White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <lejos-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>; "Saptarshi Purkayastha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: Success!: [Lejos-discussion] leJOS_3.0 Tower error: write failure

Walt White schrieb:

It works!  Many thanks to Saptarshi for a great idea.

Prodigious! I assent to the thanks.
Am going to add that to the upcoming updated version of the tutorial.

[...]  If anyone is interested, I
will post the TextPad settings.

Walt, that would be kind.
We could add that to the "Utilities" section of www.lejos.org.