Hi!

For downloading statiscal data via FTP from PLC systems running on Windows
CE and Windows 7 Embedded I've built a small script suite centered around
lftp's mirror command.

During development, it was running against a vsftp server which was no
problem.

Alas, the first field test today against a real PLC revealed a problem
with the mirror command.

It seems that lftp can't parse the directory listing format produced by
Windows Embedded and Windows CE hosts. It regards directories as simple
files and so the mirroring of a comprehensive directory structure fails.

I'd like to help out and teach lftp the "other" listing format. All I need
from the community is a pointer where in the source code the decision is
made whether a list item is a directory or a file.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Regards
Armin

--