Hi Juan,

I suggest that your solution is in your other email, and is the one I used for years :

One dir for each server, or group of servers, with specific config (.lftp/rc, .lftprc and even .netrc), and set HOME to this dir before launching lftp.

HOME=/path/to/server1 lftp

Or some easy bash script wrapper that runs lftp that way...

Franck