On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 07:08:48PM -0400, Joseph Lorenzo Hall wrote:
> Has the possibility of reconfiguring libtech to not reply-all by default been
> broached? Maybe I'm the only one that trips over it so often. best, Joe

This is something that has been debated numerous, and I do mean *numerous*,
times over the past few decades.  That said, I'd recommend (a) removing
the "Reply-To" header from the list's config and (b) using the "mutt"
email client, which is the best one I'm aware of and -- if you configure
it with "edit_headers=yes" -- makes it very very very easy to see what
you're doing *and* change it if it's not whta you want to be doing.
Mutt is lightweight, fast, portable, usable as-is, very customizable,
and presents a much smaller attack surface than many other mail clients.

I've used a *lot* of mail clients over the years; so far, mutt's the best.

---rsk