On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Graham Percival wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 03:36:39PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > (There are a significant number of files distributed in lilypond which
> > are under v2 or later, or v3 or later, as well as things like
> > input/mutopia/claop.py, which isn't even Free Software, as it cannot
> > be modified.[2])
>
> I'm not aware of any "v3 or later" items.

tex/txi-en.tex et al.

> As for claop.py, I'm quite willing to ditch it. Yes, it's a cool
> example, but it doesn't need to live in the actual lilypond sources.
> A link to some webpage would be sufficient.

There's also

./input/cary.ly:  copyright = "Copyright 2006 Trevor Bača - all rights
reserved."

[I should note that I pulled all of these up using grep -Ri copyright;
they're certainly not exhaustive.]

Don Armstrong

--
"Ban cryptography! Yes. Let's also ban pencils, pens and paper, since
criminals can use them to draw plans of the joint they are casing or