Hello,

On 13/01/17 13:07, Mungo1981 wrote:
Dear Community.
I love LilyPond.
An I love the Feature of LilyPond to create midi Files
But I have a Problem
Can I build a Multi-voice Midi File.
It works for me with a one-voice Midi file.
An I know that this File than will have parametrs light Volumen an so on.
So I think it schould give a Option to build Multi-voice Midi files.
But I didn't how to make this.

Highly respectable
  Mungo1981

I cannot comment for version 2.18.x but in 2.19.x this is possible.

The 2.19.x documentation has been significantly updated compared to 2.18 (in case that was what you were using).

See:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/midi-channel-mapping

I hope this helps.

James

P.S. I think you really need to direct this kind of question to the 'users' mail list. So fi you have any more questions about this, use lilypond-u...@gnu.org mail list and someone there will be able to help.