It won't be in english only. It's up to translators. With this patch they can:

a) not translate the file, so the content of that section will be in english
_within a translated page_. No maintenance needed.

b) translate the file and maintain it across updates

I think I forgot to add a better comment at beginning of gsoc.itexi.
I will do it in the coming days.

Sorry for the bad email subject. I didn't realize until today how Rietveld
creates it.